Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 7-New Blog (I totally spaced posting yesterday so you will see two today).

This post is just going to be newsie, and then I will post a picture later this am.  So since this Blog is centered around my Stampin' Up! business I thought I would give you some background of why I enjoy being a demonstrator.  As a mother of two young kids (one Middle School and the other Elementary School), my life is in constant movement.  I am a SAHM with a SAHPTJ--a stay at home mom, with a part time stay at home job.  Sounds like a lot of staying at home .. . . . not really when it comes to the kids and getting them from activity to activity, school and home and being with them on the weekends.  But the part-time bookkeeping job is from home.  I really enjoy working for Amaze n' Mazes:  check out www.amazenmazes.com to see how working for a company that sells fun and see why, but that does not satisfy my need for Social Interaction.  That's where Stampin' Up! comes in.  Stampin' Up! allows me to get together with other ladies and create, inspire and teach what I love--Stamping and making handmade
cards and projects.

Check out my website at www.silvercreekstamper.stampinup.net  for more inspiration, ideas and the opportunity to order Stampin'Up! products.

Livin the dream,
Susan Kauber

No comments:

Post a Comment