Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 6--New Blog

The following is a darling project that Shelli Gardner, Stampin' Up!'s Cofounder and CEO demonstrated on stage at the Leadership Conference I just returned from.  I used the Labels Collection #125598  $26.95, Framelits Dies from Stampin' Up!'s Occasions Mini Catalog.  Check out my website at:   www.silvercreekstamper.stampingup.net  to check out all of our products and place an order.  

I have changed it up a little with different designer paper, ribbon, a sentiment and a few other alterations.  I hope you like it.  This is going to be quick tonight, as we are hanging out with family after a long day of going to be Middle School son's Nordic Ski race in Eldora, CO.  Thanks for checking in. 
Livin' the dream,
Susan Kauber

No comments:

Post a Comment