Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 2 --New Blog

Day 2--I  made contact with Becky Roberts, www.inkingidaho.blogspot.com and got her blessing and congratulations on setting up the blog, but also the advise to get posting something.  I really have to say there is going to be a large learning curve here and with the fact that I have a new puppy and a part-time job, (oh and a family)  it can't be my top priority.  The priority though is as Dawn Griffith, www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net , another stamping "idol" of mine, said at the Leadership conference a bunch of us Stampin' Up! demonstrators attended:  Post something for 30 days in a row.  So this post is going to be newsie and I will see if I can get a photo in by the time I have allotted is over.  
Holy Batman. .. I just added a photo of a Make n Take project that we did while at Leadership. I really can't believe it. I took the picture of the card, hunted around for the way to put the data card from the camera in my computer, couldn't find a spot, decided to put the data card thing back in the camera and find a plugin for the camera to connect to the computer. Found it, but then had to decided how to get it uploaded blah blah blah blah blah blah. Anywho, there it is. The Make n Take projects were fabulous. More to follow in days to come. Back to work for me. Thanks for checking in. Livin' the Dream, Susan Kauber

1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO Susan! I, too, loved the make and takes at leadership--actually I loved the whole conference. It will get easier--the posting to your blog. Great second post with a picture and everything!

    ReplyDelete