Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 13 New Blog--  So for those of you just checking in to my blog for the first time.  The reason for the number of days and then New Blog at the beginning of this post is that I began this Blog after attending Stampin' Up! Leadership in San Antonio this January and doing a blog for 30 days straight was a challenge one of my Stampin' Up! mentors, Dawn Griffith presented in a class I attended.  Well I got off to a great start and then life got in the way.  So I am back in the saddle and posting projects and hosting events. 

Today's card is another one that I will be featuring this month in my March Classes. 

It was a CASE from a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Chat, at www.memystampsandi.blogspot.com  

We used a stamp set called Up in the Air, a hostess set out of the Occasions Mini Catalog as well as ribbon available only during Sale a bration.  The paper and ink are Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade. 

Have a great day and thanks for checking in.   Visit  my Stampin' Up! website for details about the Occasions Mini and Sale a bration sales period at www.silvercreekstamper.stampinup.net         Susan Kauber


No comments:

Post a Comment