Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 12 New Blog -- Yikes!  It has been a month and 3 days since my last post.  (Doesn't that sound like a confession?!)  Anyway, I am back at it and hope to post daily.  I have had lots of questions about "when are you going to do more camps/classes".  Well, it is definitely a balancing act between work, family, Stampin' Up! and now a new dog.  So bear with me and check out my Stampin' Up! Website at www.silvercreekstamper.stampinup.net
for four new classes that I will be providing during the last 1/2 of March. 

This card is one of them for the $5 Friday I am hosting this Friday 6:30-7:30pm.  It features a stamp set called Fresh Vintage and DSP from the Sale a bration catalog.  Poppy Parade Ink and Cardstock and the Ivory Crocheted Ribbon all from Stampin' Up!

Hope you like it! 

Thanks for stopping by.  Susan Kauber

No comments:

Post a Comment